Usman joined Pearson Solicitors in September 2019 and brings a wealth of experience in business disputes and property disputes from both the claimant and defendant’s perspective.
Following qualification as a Solicitor in 2015, Usman worked in a boutique litigation law firm in Cheshire for 2 ½ years before moving to a national law firm as a Disputes Resolution Solicitor for 1 year.
Since joining the Commerical Litigation department Usman has acted for individuals, SMEs and foreign clients in a wide range of disputes as follows:
- Representing a party in a claim for breach of contract and/ or professional negligence claim against a firm of solicitors and seeking losses of £200,000+.
- Representing an SME in a contract dispute with landlord’s building insurer for damaged items and/or loss of profit due to water ingress and seeking losses of £100,000+.
- Acting for policyholders whose claims have been wrongly rejected by insurers including: theft/ damage to vehicles (non PI), building and home contents insurance, life insurance policy and more.
- Representing a party in a property ownership dispute and seeking an interest in five residential properties in Manchester following the breakdown of a cohabitee relationship and verbal agreement.
- Representing respective tenants who are being refused a new commercial lease due to landlord ‘redeveloping’ a commercial property in Manchester and Central London.
- Acting for landlords and estate agents in evicting tenants from residential properties and seeking recovery of rent arrears.
What client’s say about Usman
Excellent advice and service from Usman, nothing was too much trouble, Usman has advised me on a number of occasions and his help and advice has been very helpful. Martin Trustpilot
My case handled by Usman Anwar and he gave me full information of the process, and helped our small business through a testing time. Would highly recommend to others for litigation cases. Nadeem Google Review
I am so glad to have reached out to Pearson Solicitors during my search and received a contact right away from Usman Anwar who has shown dedication from our first conversation Ri Trustpilot
In his spare time, Usman enjoys spending time in the countryside (rain or sunshine) and fell walking on the weekends. With his National Trust membership Usman enjoys exploring parks, lakes and historic places in Great Britain alongside a slice of cake.