- Call us today on:
0161 785 3500
Notice re Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our team are all still working and continuing to look after all our clients financial and legal matters and take new instructions, or simply just give advice. The safety of our clients and staff is important to us. Whilst we're not holding face to face meetings at the present time and are following Government guidelines, we are here for all our clients via telephone and email and offering meetings and appointments in a 'virtual' way to suit your needs - although our physical office doors are now shut, our virtual offices are open for you.
Updates for You and Your Business
Buying From Administrators
Cyber Security, Data Protection and Covid-19
Providing Independent Legal Advice in Challenging Times
Business Support in Economic Emergency
COVID-19 The 'Classic' Force Majeure?
Bounce Back Business Loans welcomed by SMEs
Our promise: transparent, flexible, tailored legal fees from the outset.
We aim to add value to your business, rather than just guiding you through the law, by developing an understanding of your business and your goals, whether as a shareholder, director, member, partner or company, providing strategic support to your objectives in the long term and facilitating your goals on time and on budget.
We support our national, regional and local clients, ranging from entrepreneurs to SMEs to PLCs across a wide variety of fast growing and developing companies in all sectors including manufacturing, retail, services, energy, engineering and IT, as they deal with issues such as:
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Joint ventures
- Partnership and LLP agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Shareholder disputes
- Company reconstructions
- Banking matters, including facility agreements and security
- Commercial contracts
- Terms and conditions of sale or supply of goods/ services
- Intellectual property
- Company secretarial matters, including incorporations
- Thinking of borrowing to fund a shares buyback?
- Shareholders' Agreements - what every business person needs to know
- Dealing with shareholder or partner disputes
- Sale and purchase agreements: be careful what you agree to
- So called 'penalty' clauses in commercial contracts
- The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015: legal changes for the attention of company directors