- Call us today on:
0161 785 3500
FREE Legal Advice Clinic
IMPORTANT: The Free Legal Advice Clinic is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. We reserve the right to offer Free Legal Advice Clinic appointments, subsequent to having completed an initial telephone assessment with you.
Each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, Pearson Solicitors runs a free legal advice clinic at our offices at 31 Queen Street, Oldham OL1 1RD. You can come along and speak to a qualified solicitor who will be on hand to provide an initial opinion on any issues you may have and explain your rights. (Legal Aid may be available for qualifying clients).
Topics covered and times for each Clinic
CLINIC 1 - Every Tuesday and Thursday we offer free, 20 minute appointments (by appointment only):
- Family Law (divorce, separation, maintenance, child issues, finances).
CLINIC 2 - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3.40 onwards we offer free, 20 minute appointments (by appointment only):
- Tenant housing problems (repossession, eviction, repair claims, landlord problems);
- Advice for landlords
- Insurance problems
- Consumer Problems
The Clinic 2 solicitor likely to deal with your inquiry in the above 4 areas will be Mr Bowen.
Outside of Clinic times we also provide free, 30 minute appointments (by appointment only) on the following issues:
- Personal Injuries (trips & slips, road accidents, workplace accidents, industrial diseases);
- Clinical Negligence Compensation (mistakes made by doctors, nurses, surgeons, dentists); and
- Personal Financial Services (pensions, savings, investments, retirement planning).
Please note that the free legal advice clinics are by appointment only. For more information or to make an appointment, please call 0161 785 3500.
If you require advice on any of these issues before the next available session, please telephone 0161 785 3500 and ask to speak to a solicitor.