What Can I Claim For?

Our solicitors are some of the most experienced and trusted Personal Injury and Accident lawyers in the North West of England - helping ordinary people get the maximum compensation they deserve, to cover: loss of earnings, nursing care, compensation for pain and suffering, travelling expenses or damage to personal possessions.

We are able to provide:

  • No win no fee - If your claim is unsuccessful there is no charge in respect our fees
  • Free first interview to help decide if you have a claim
  • A personal service - a top solicitor to handle your case
  • The department is headed by Mike Talbot
  • Pearson Solicitors has disabled access and convenient parking.

If you are unable to visit our office, we will be pleased to arrange a home visit, and a 24 hour Freephone number is available: 0800 731 1874 or call 0161 785 3500.

Free Assessments from a Personal Injury Solicitor

To find out whether you have a personal injury claim, call us today on 0800 731 1874 or 0161 785 3500, we will be happy to give you a free initial interview to see whether we can help you further.

Providing help and advice when you need it most!

Latest News

Estate and Dependants Receive Damages for Fatal Crash

When there is a fatal accident involving a person with dependants, a claim for compensation may be able to be made not only by the estate of the deceased person but also by their dependants, whether children or adults. In a recent case , the estate and...

Be Careful What You Post

Although the final result was not financial ruin for the defendant, a recent case illustrates how unwise it is to vent one's spleen on social media. It involved a firm of solicitors that had been involved in the sale of 'off plan' properties in Cyprus. This...

LPA Error Means Court Appearance

It is normally essential when creating a legal document to get the procedures right, and failure to do so can cause unnecessary complications. A recent case dealt with the problem of what happens if a person creates a document that contains an error but...

Motor Insurers Not Liable for £2 Million Fire Damage

The law requires that the driver of any vehicle has a valid insurance policy that covers injury or damage to third parties caused by or arising out of the use of the vehicle on a road or in a public place. The Supreme Court has given authoritative guidance...

Care Costs - Wales Raises 'Asset Cap'

It is not widely known that the 'cap' on assets above which people in residential care must fund their own care is only £23,250 in England and Northern Ireland. It is even less well known that elsewhere in the UK the cap is set at different levels. In...