Commercial Space on Offer in Oldham
Our commercial team recently dealt with a property transaction for Linda Lewis Kitchens and helped then expand their offering by moving into amazing new premises.
There is however some spare capacity at the units at Belgrave Industrial Estate, Honeywell Lane, Oldham and we thought it might be a good idea to put clients in touch with each other as there is an option to rent the space.
Head of Property, Karen Piontek, said: "Ahead of any client subletting a space they will need ensure they have all the requisite approval from the head landlord."
Here’s what the LLK team have to say about what they have on offer:
- At LLK HQ we have 236 m2 of flexible business and personal storage available.
- No need to employ a warehouse operative
- No rates bills
- We’ll deal with the logistics – we have pallet and parcel carriers coming in daily so we can arrange to have the goods delivered for you. Shipping is charged at our cost price plus a £5.00 per pallet handling fee
- We have engineers on site should your equipment need repairing, testing, or the power converting. POA.
- No commitment to a lease, no legal fees, no large deposits, no building to maintain
- We’re open 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- If you are removing a kitchen for new flooring, we have the capacity to store the whole kitchen
- One delivery point for a full scheme – send everything to us and we can store it and arrange shipping, if required
- We have years of experience and expertise in this area – we know how to handle catering equipment!
- We can tailor our offering to meet your needs, of course, just contact us and we’ll see what we can do to help you.
- Per pallet storage is available and will cost you just £8.00 per pallet per week (min. charge of 1 week)
- Hire storage space by the square foot. You can take as much or as little as you wish! The area would be marked out specifically for you and you could store as much as will safely fit into that designated space. This option is charged at a mere £8.50 per square ft. per month with a minimum rental of 20 square ft. for one month. For the minimum space & period it would cost you just £170 for one month – when you consider all the above points I think that you will agree that this is very good value for money!
- If you wish to use our transport distribution service there is an additional £5.00 charge per pallet for next day delivery guarantee.
Contact Team LLK today to discuss your specific requirements on 0161 633 5797 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgSubscribe to our newsletter
Please note that the information and opinions contained in this article are not intended to be comprehensive, nor to provide legal advice. No responsibility for its accuracy or correctness is assumed by Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers Ltd or any of its members or employees. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from taking, any action as a result of this article.
This blog was posted some time ago and its contents may now be out of date. For the latest legal position relating to these issues, get in touch with the author - or make an enquiry now.