Employment Law Services for Businesses & HR Departments
Whether you are dealing with Redundancies, managing employee grievances, navigating the legalities of TUPE, protecting your Businesses Confidential Information, need to dismiss an Employee, trying to manage Employees Social Media usage, reviewing your Employment Contracts, implementing New Workplace Policies or just dealing with the day-to-day running of your business, our Employment Law Team has the specialist experience to help you achieve your commercial objectives.
Employment law isn’t just a minefield, with ever-changing legislation, it’s a field in which the mines keep moving! Using our up-to-the-minute knowledge and expertise, we can help you to avoid or at least minimise workplace issues saving you time, money and trouble.
We work with Company Directors, Business Owner and HR Professionals within businesses from 5 to 5000 employees who need our expert employment law advice. Working closely with our Company and Commercial team, we also advise on a whole host of boardroom strategies and issues.
If you’re a Business Owner, Director, Senior Manager or HR Professional, call us today on 0161 684 6948 for a Confidential, No-Commitment, Informal chat to discuss how we can help you solve any Employee Issues.
How can we help? – Our Employment Law Services fall in six main areas:-
- Representing employers at Employment Tribunals
- Constructive, Wrongful or Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Age, sex, race, religious or disability discrimination
- Breach of contract
- Claims of Harassment and Victimisation
- Disciplinary procedures
- Protecting Confidential Business Information
- Grievance procedures
- Sickness Management
- Absence control
- Managing Employee Performance
- Executive service agreements
- Executive terminations
- Boardroom disputes
- Statutory sick pay and Long Term Sickness
- Social Media Usage
- Maternity rights and Parental leave
- Holiday entitlement
We advise on all aspects of employment law and industrial relations with minimum fuss and a focus on being practical, pro-active and cost effective. Working closely with your HR or management team, we can provide strategic or emergency advice on the following:
We’ve gathered together some of our articles and guides on recent hot topics relating to employment law on this page: Employment Law Facts and Figures. It contains, for example, links to:
- Guidance on the effect of the Brexit: our guidance note for employers and their HR teams on the effect of the UK vote to leave the EU: Business as usual for employers pre Brexit (yes, but no but…) (July 2016).
- Key employment compensation pay rates (which the government updates on an annual basis) here.