Specialist Conveyancing Solicitors
Although the conveyancing process may seem relatively simple, with large amounts of money involved and numerous potential problems, it can quickly go wrong. Moving home can be one of the most stressful situations you'll ever experience and it is important to get it right.
Let’s start making things simple….
- Free Online Instant Quote for Your Conveyancing Requirements – Our Quote includes ALL COSTS involved, including elements that other service providers might not quote for upfront. This means you can budget more effectively from day one.
- 24/7 Online access to our Property Portal – this means you can be kept informed of every step in real-time and know exactly where your move or remortgage is up to.
- We’re Property Specialists – Your Conveyancing will be handled by Property Professionals who only manage Property cases. We’re also Accredited by the Law Society – Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
Our professional, specialist conveyancing solicitors will help make your move as stress-free as possible. Whether you require a conveyancer for your house purchase, your house sale, remortgage or transfer of equity, our expert team has the local conveyancing knowledge and high service standards to ensure your property transaction goes through smoothly.
Getting a quote for our services is as easy as pressing a button. Once you instruct us with our online service you can check the progress of your transaction whenever you want 24/7 with our Property Portal. So if you’re on the train to work,or relaxing at home you can check your property transaction in real time and see how your matter is progressing on any device at any time. Your estate agent and mortgage adviser can also be in the loop, keeping them advised on your transaction.
In addition everything you need to find out how much it would cost to sell your property, or buy your next home, is just a click away. With no hidden costs you can start budgeting now for a smooth move and track your property transaction as it progresses.
Here’s what our customers have to say about us:
Pearson Solicitors’ reliable conveyancing team offers a wealth of legal expertise whether you are:
- Selling your home
- Buying a Home
- Remortgaging your home
- Matrimonial transfers – Transfer of Equity – Transfer of Ownership
- Buying your Freehold
- Equity Release
From contract stage through to completion, we aim to minimise the pressure by taking care of every single legal detail, liaising efficiently with all the parties and keeping you informed every step of the way.
For more information download our Step by Step Guide to Buying or Selling a Home
Free Online Conveyancing Quote
This includes a free quotation online, alternatively you can contact our team by telephone, email or post and they will provide a clear full cost quotation. Contact our conveyancing team today for your free conveyancing quote.
Our Conveyancing Accreditation
For your added peace of mind, Pearson Solicitors is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
Commercial Property Transactions
Pearson Solicitors have a dedicated and highly-regarded commercial property team specialising in all aspects of business purchases, sales and leases whether you are an owner, occupier, investor or developer.
Articles, guides and tips:
- Our step-by-step guide to buying and selling your home
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Conveyancing process
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Conveyancing service (including how we charge)
- Conveyancing Blog: some tips (and a little bit of help) for first-time buyers
- An increase in fraud in conveyancing transactions. Don’t be conned!
- About to complete on a house purchase? Be aware of bogus emails claiming to be from your solicitor
- What it’s really like to move house – a blog
- Making sure everything’s “quite right” on a property transaction
- Landowners must take responsibility for knotweed blight
- Christmas, Twixtmas and New Year House Moves (for those contemplating putting their house on the market before Christmas)
- Help to Buy ISA gets thumbs up from Pearson Conveyancers
- We will check out flood reports before you buy a house
- Insurance cover relief for owners of flood risk properties
If you haven’t found what you needed please telephone our Conveyancing Solicitors on 0161 785 3500 or make an enquiry.