2013 – the Year Ahead in Employment Law
Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law is holding seminar is intended to provide employers with an essential update on employment law changes in 2013. We are working closely with The Safety Group to provide much-needed information to small and medium sized businesses. To reserve your place(s), simply email email@example.com.
- DATE: Wednesday 6th February 2013
- REGISTRATION: 7.30am (breakfast will be served)
- PRESENTATIONS: 8am (followed by Q&A)
- QUESTIONS AND NETWORKING: 9.30
- CLOSE: 10.00
- VENUE: Conference Room, Hollinwood Business Centre, Albert Street, Hollinwood, Oldham, OL8 3QL
Speakers and Topics
- Susan Mayall, employment solicitor at Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law, will provide an essential update on employment law which business owners, HR advisers and employers need to be aware of in order to avoid the risk of claims from increasingly savvy employees.
- Ken Lees, Pearson Hinchliffe Commercial Law employment and litigation solicitor, will present a review of the law relating to annual leave including recent and upcoming developments.
- Stuart Beaumont, Director, The Safety Group, will talk about the recent changes to Health & Safety Legislation and the Government's long-term Health and Safety strategy for small to medium sized businesses.
The Safety Group Limited - is a well-established Health and Safety consultancy with nationwide coverage. Their clients rely on them to provide a range of positive health and safety solutions that benefit their business. Stuart Beaumont will be networking with guests at the seminar and will be more than happy to arrange to meet up after the event to discuss your business needs.
Places are limited so to register your interest, please contact Ken Lees without delay using his details provided below.Subscribe to our newsletter
Please note that the information and opinions contained in this article are not intended to be comprehensive, nor to provide legal advice. No responsibility for its accuracy or correctness is assumed by Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers Ltd or any of its members or employees. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from taking, any action as a result of this article.
This blog was posted some time ago and its contents may now be out of date. For the latest legal position relating to these issues, get in touch with the author - or make an enquiry now.