Family Matters so at difficult times turn to the Professionals
Traditionally September is a busy time for divorce solicitors after that last family holiday or summer together - this year things are a little different and the lockdown and Covid-19 have brought family issues to head for many people
When things are tough at home it helps to get good advice and having friendly and professional solicitors you can turn to is essential.
“We deal with parents, grandparents and other family members seeking to care for children. Our experience enables us to deal with divorce proceedings in a sympathetic and efficient manner specialising in the division of property, capital and pension issues that arise following a marriage breakdown,” said divorce solicitor Emma Kendall.
Pearson deal with married and co-habiting couples both prior to marriage/cohabitation and after and can also assist in relation to Injunctions and help plan for the future and start legal proceedings where required.
Within the team are experts in all these areas, as well as Resolution Accredited Specialists and Members of the Law Society Family and Children Panel.
“The Covid-19 restrictions and all the changes to daily life they have brought has put an enormous strain on families. It can be hard to make that first contact with a solicitor, but we are here to guide and help you through these tough times,” added Emma.
But don’t just take our word for it, our clients are our best advocates!!
- “A No Nonsense Approach - practical, honest, professional and to the point. My solicitor explained matters and was excellent dealing with the opposing legal team’s manner/correspondence and I cannot thank her enough.”
- “I highly rate Pearson’s family team. They have been brilliant in my case, kept me informed throughout my proceedings and been highly professional and non-judgemental.”
- “If a friend ever needed a solicitor I would definitely recommend Pearson’s. The facilities were brilliant, with a friendly and professional atmosphere.”
- “Pearson Solicitors provided an excellent service, my solicitor was fantastic from the off. Every detail and piece of information was relayed perfectly making the divorce process much easier and stress free. Would recommend to anybody in a heartbeat.”
- “All correspondence dealt with professionally and promptly. Great understanding of my personal needs. I was always kept up to date and my solicitor was always available to talk to. I would definitely recommend Pearson’s as I feel they provide a great service.”
- “A good firm with all very pleasant people.”
- “Very honest and straightforward in the advice given. Did not make any unrealistic claims or promises. Kept me well informed and up to date and also acted promptly. A very professional service and I would recommend.”
- “You always made me feel welcome and put me at ease with my life changing episode.”
For advice on your family issues call our specialist family solicitors on 0161 785 3500Subscribe to our newsletter
Please note that the information and opinions contained in this article are not intended to be comprehensive, nor to provide legal advice. No responsibility for its accuracy or correctness is assumed by Pearson Solicitors and Financial Advisers Ltd or any of its members or employees. Professional legal advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from taking, any action as a result of this article.
This blog was posted some time ago and its contents may now be out of date. For the latest legal position relating to these issues, get in touch with the author - or make an enquiry now.