We offer specialist advice and assistance for residential Landlords on matters relating to the letting of residential properties including:
- Drafting Tenancies
- Advice on Tenancy Deposits under the Housing Act 2004
- How to get Possession of the property from the Tenant, Trespassers or Squatters
- Drafting and serving Notices prior to Possession Claims
- Drafting Court papers and issuing Court claims for possession.
- Attending Court hearings for Possession or Injunctions
- Enforcement of Possession orders
- Removing trespassers and squatters
- Ground rent problems
- Cases where the Tenant has abandoned the property
- Dealing with Complaints and Claims brought by the Tenant against the Landlord
- Notices of Entry served by the Council
- Tenants who will not allow the Landlord entry
- Gas Safety certificates
- Housing Benefit Recoupments
- Disputes with Agents
These are the most common matters we deal but even if your problem isn't listed, please contact us on 0161 785 3500 to discuss further.
Many of the items in this list are dealt with on a standard fee basis.