- Call us today on:
0161 785 3500
Paralegal - Contentious Probate
An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join our growing Inheritance and Will Disputes Team. The role is to work alongside our Solicitors in handling a range of Contentious Probate cases.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking new enquiries
- Assisting Fee Earners to progress cases to conclusion which may include settlements, mediation and attendance at court
- Liaising with clients both over the telephone and in writing
- Conducting research and the preparation of legal documents
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience of dealing with Contentious Probate cases
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office and experience of case management systems is preferred
- Educated to at least A-level standard but may have the ILEX qualification or have previous experience within a similar role as a Paralegal
For the right candidate there may be an opportunity for progression/training contract.
Apply with full CV and current salary to:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join our busy Litigation department.
- 5 Years PQE+
- Strong grounding in Commercial Litigation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient Client Management Skills
- Competent at managing a wide range of cases
- Broad range of work ranging from acting for company clients, shareholder disputes, contractual claims, professional negligence, property disputes and litigation for individuals
- Well established multi-office practice
- Forward thinking
- Ambitious plans for growth
- Scope for progression - potential head of department role
- Generous bonus package
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Death in Service benefit
Apply with full CV to:
CORPORATE LAWYER - PART TIME
Opportunity for an experienced corporate lawyer to join Pearson’s growing corporate & commercial team on a part time basis (most likely 2 or 3 days per week) to handle a variety of corporate work. The work is mainly transactional in nature.
The role is likely to be suited to someone with 7+ years PQE, who is able to work independently. Flexible (home) working is feasible. Salary, hours and other terms negotiable.
To apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Joanne Ormston (email@example.com) or contact Joanne on 0161 785 3500 to discuss the role in more detail.