I highly rate Lucinda McWatt she has been brilliant in my case, kept me informed throughout my proceedings and been highly professional and non judgemental. Karoline Craig, Royton.
Came to Pearson’s for name change and I had previously used Pearson’s so I knew what a reliable service it was. My advisor, Tracy Crompton, was a lovely, helpful woman who made the process easy and understandable. If a friend ever needed any financial services or a solicitor, I would definitely recommend Pearson’s. The facilities were brilliant, with a friendly and professional atmosphere. Anne-Marie Casserley – Oldham
Pearson Solicitor’s provided on excellent service, Tracy Compton was fantastic from the off. Every detail and piece of information was relayed perfectly which made the process much easier and stress free for myself. Responded quickly and promptly when needed. Would recommend to anybody in a heartbeat, thanks for everything. Ashley Oliver
All correspondence dealt with professionally and promptly. Great understanding of my personal needs. I was always kept up to date and my solicitor was always available to talk to when I needed to. I would definitely recommend Pearson’s as I feel they provide a great service. Joanne Scholes – Oldham
Very honest and straight forward in the advice given. Did not make any unrealistic claims or promises. Kept me well informed and up to date with all communications and also acted promptly. A very professional service and I would recommend you.
You always made me feel welcome and put me at ease with my life changing episode. Because I always felt at ease and trusted your judgement each visit I had flowed smoothly and we reached a settlement with my wife fairly quickly. Once again thank you for your professional service.
“A No Nonsense Approach” - Tracy was practical, honest, professional and to the point. She explained matters in no nonsense terms. She was excellent at dealing with the opposing legal team’s manner/correspondence and was great to deal with. I cannot thank her enough for the work she did. Many thanks for your services over the past two years. Robert Whetham – Delph
Tracy Crompton is one of the most caring of people, she listens and shows concern when appropriate in a non-judgemental but fair approach.
Very helpful and understanding with a fast reply and results. Mr R, Manchester
Tracy Crompton is one of the most caring of people, she listens and shows concern where appropriate and is a non-judgemental but fair in her approach. Mrs L, Royton
Tracy was able to inspire confidence during a very difficult time. Her positive approach was constructive in a very happy outcome. Also we managed to work as human beings with a problem to solve; laughter and empathy in abundance, a huge thank you and money well spent!
Understanding with everything explained to me in detail on my request. I hope to continue a good relationship and the best possible service to suit my need, Rachael, Manchester.
Thanks for all your help getting here with a minimum of pain and conflict. Much appreciated, Mr W, Saddleworth.
All I can say is thank you, Rebecca was great with honest advice and support.
Tracy was clear, explained the procedures to me and listened to my point of view and showed empathy. She was in touch explaining how the divorce was progressing. If I described your service I would say caring and supportive. Mrs W, Chadderton
- May I take this opportunity to say a very big thank you for your guidance and legal advice throughout the last 3 years to assist the progress of my divorce. I will have no hesitation in recommending your services to friends and colleagues who unfortunately find they need family law advice. Your manner and down to earth perspective was very much appreciated.
Mrs T, Oldham
- I have always had excellent service from Pearsons in the past, everything was very well explained and easy to understand, efficient and I was kept well informed of progress.
- I found you on the internet and got an appointment within a week. I felt at ease talking to Rebecca and she went out of her way to help me.
- The service Rebecca provided was fantastic, as was everyone else who dealt with me, as a result I am now seeing my son and I can’t thank you enough.
- I am grateful for your help throughout my divorce, you were very helpful and a very down to earth person to talk to.
Mr J, Oldham
- Thanks you for all your help with my case, Rebecca Wolfenden was very helpful.
- The service I received from all the staff was professional and excellent, they made me feel at ease and when I rang for advice it was dealt with straight away. I would not have any problem recommending this company. John Jones, Lees, Oldham.
- Straight with your advice, good communication and you believed in me. Mrs M, Middleton
- I was very satisfied with the service and advice everything was good. Mr Don Jones, NSW, Australia
Rebecca just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help, our family are so happy and relieved that we had you in our corner.
The service provided during my divorce was very personal and empathetic whilst being professional, with excellent communication face to face, via email, letter and telephone. I would recommend Pearson Solicitors and the service they provided to colleagues and friends.
Keep up the excellent work...and thank you for making me feel like a friend instead of a client!
Ms C Rudy - Saddleworth
I would also like to say that Rebecca Wolfenden has been very professional and has explained things thoroughly to me. I really do appreciate all her help and support, she is an asset to Pearson Solicitors.
I was really nervous about contacting a solicitor but at my first meeting I was put at ease right away. The service provided was excellent and achieved the results I wanted, I would definitely recommend you to my family and friends.
Tracy Crompton was really helpful and made me feel at my ease when I was struggling emotionally, she is a fab asset to your team.
I immediately felt a great relief when I contacted Tracy regarding my situation. To speak to someone well versed in an unfamiliar process was very reassuring. I wanted a fair settlement for both of us and that’s what was achieved.
"Excellent service delivered with good humour – what more could one want"
"My Solicitor was very caring and understanding towards me. She explained things clearly to me so I could understand the outcome. I would recommend Pearson Solicitors as they are friendly and efficient in what they do and I am very pleased with the outcome."
Jenny Rosenthal, Chadderton
An honest and conscientious service – I was dealt with in a very professional and friendly manner and all legal aspects of the service were made clear to me in a timely manner.
Mr William Lowes, Saudia Arabia
I would like to thank Rebecca for all she has done for me, she helped me make the right decision. She talked sense to me and I am grateful for having her as my solicitor, I couldn’t ask for a better one.
Ms T, Chadderton
I was scared and nervous and didn’t know what to expect. My solicitor was young and I was worried but she put me at ease, answered all my questions and gave me answers to many I’d not thought of –the full experience was made easier due to your service.
Danielle Slater, Oldham