Professional Negligence is a complex area which requires specialist legal advice and expertise.
You put trust in those professionals providing you with advice and to carry out work on your behalf. However, on occasions the advice given falls short of what would be expected.
Our specialist Professional Negligence solicitors are here to help when the advice you have received falls short of the standards expected and causes you to suffer a financial loss. We can advise you on whether you have a claim for professional negligence and we will act on your behalf to recover your losses.
We are able to deal with claims in relation to:
- Insurance brokers
Some of our recent cases:
Recent successful professional negligence claims for damages include:
Claims brought against solicitors including:
- Failing to advise the client regarding the existence of a private right of way on commercial property
- Negligent advice regarding the execution of Wills
- Under the settlement of personal injury claims
- Claims against surveyors for negligent surveys.
- Claims against accountants include negligent advice in relation to HMRC issues and tax advice.
- Defending proceeding brought to recover monies under a Personal Guarantee and commencing Third Party proceeding against Solicitors for Professional Negligence to achieve a settlement.