- Call us today on:
0161 785 3500
Employment Law Services for Employees
We all have bad days at work from time to time, but when workplace issues deteriorate you may find yourself considering a legal claim against your Employer - this is when we can help you enforce your legal rights.
(If you are an Employer, you will find information about our employer-focused services here: Commercial Employment Law.)
We advise and provide legal guidance for Employees across England and Wales and we can also represent you at Employment Tribunals.
Employment Law advice at a reasonable cost
We'll help you understand how strong your case is and work to you get the best possible outcome for;
- Settlement Agreements (previously called Compromise Agreements)
- Fighting against a Redundancy
- Making an Unfair Dismissal or Constructive Dismissal claim
- Wrongful Dismissal or Breach of Contract
- Negotiating on Restrictive Covenants
- Discrimination - Age, Racial, Sexual and Disability
- Representing you at Employment Tribunals.
Call us today on 0161 785 3500 to discuss how we can help you on any of the above Employment Issues.
Free Online Advice for Employment Law Topics including;
- Non-payment of wages or Unlawful Deductions
- National Minimum Wage
- Maternity and Paternity Rights
- Parental Rights
- Bullying and Harassment at Work
- Holiday Entitlement
- Contract Changes
- Flexible Working
- Sick Leave and Statutory Sick Pay
Employment law advice at a reasonable cost
We offer a free initial telephone consultation, followed by an appointment (at a fixed hourly rate). so that costs are always well controlled.
We help control your legal costs by using an efficient case management system, by maintaining excellent communications and by requesting the relevant documents from you well in advance.
In all cases you can expect straightforward information and advice on your rights, an assessment on the relative legal merits of the case and an idea of the likely associated costs and awards.
If you would like to discuss an employment law issue, contact us for an initial consultation and to make an appointment.