- Call us today on:
0161 785 3500
Specialist Conveyancing Solicitors in Oldham
Oldham and Tameside conveyancing solicitors - when you need a reliable residential property transaction
Choosing the right conveyancing solicitor for your house purchase or sale can mean the difference between a smooth, efficient experience and a stressful, time consuming one. And although the conveyancing process may seem relatively simple, with large amounts of money involved it is important you get it right.
Call our specialist conveyancing team for a quote now - 0161 785 3500
Our professional, straightforward conveyancing solicitors in Oldham and Tameside can help make your move as stress-free as possible. Whether you require conveyancing solicitors for your house purchase or conveyancing solicitors for your house sale, our expert team has the local conveyancing knowledge and high service standards to ensure your property transaction goes through smoothly.
Getting a quote for our services is as easy as pressing a button. Once you instruct us with our new online service you can check the progress of your property details whenever you want 24/7 with our brand new Property Portal. So if you're on the train to work,or relaxing at home you can check your property transaction in real time and see how your matter is progressing. Your estate agent and mortgage adviser can also be in the loop, keeping you advised on your property move on any device and at any time
In addition everything you need to find out how much it would cost to sell your property, or buy your next home, is just a click away. With no hidden costs you can start budgeting now for a smooth move and track your property transaction as it progresses.
Here's what our customers have to say about us:
"Thank you and your team for the excellent service that you provided in the sale of our property.
We are currently looking at buying a property and will definitely use you again."
Pearson Solicitors' reliable conveyancing team offers a wealth of legal expertise whether you are:
- Selling a Home
- Buying a Home
- Matrimonial transfers/ transfer of equity
From contract stage through to completion, we aim to minimise the pressure by taking care of every single legal detail, liaising efficiently with all the parties and keeping you informed every step of the way.
Make life simple for yourself download our Step by Step Guide to Buying or Selling a Home
Free Conveyancing Quote
The service also includes a free quotation by telephone, email or post and a clear cost estimate. Contact our Oldham conveyancing team today for a free conveyancing quote. Or, for a quick idea of our services and fees, call us now to speak to a member of our conveyancing team on 0161 785 3500.
If you are a first-time buyer, ask one of our team about our first-time buyer's offer for conveyancing services.
Our Conveyancing Accreditation
For your added peace of mind, Pearson Solicitors is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
Commercial Property Transactions
Pearson Solicitors has a dedicated and highly-regarded commercial property team specialising in all aspects of business purchases, sales and leases whether you are an owner, occupier, investor or developer.
Articles, guides and tips for those buying or selling a house
- Our step-by-step guide to buying and selling your home
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Conveyancing process
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Conveyancing service (including how we charge)
- It's essential to investigate your chosen property before you exchange contracts. Read more from @karen_piontek
- Conveyancing Blog: some tips (and a little bit of help) for first-time buyers
- An increase in fraud in #conveyancing transactions. Don't be conned!
- About to complete on a house purchase? Be aware of bogus emails claiming to be from your solicitor
- What it's really like to move house – a blog by conveyancer, Victoria Marshall
- Making sure everything's "quite right" on a property transaction
- Landowners must take responsibility for knotweed blight
- Christmas, Twixtmas and New Year House Moves (for those contemplating putting their house on the market before Christmas)
- Local Housing Market buoyant after Brexit
- Shortlisted for the "Best Small Conveyancing Firm" of the year
- Help to buy ISA gets thumbs up from Pearson's property lawyers
- We will check out #flood reports before you buy a house
- Insurance cover relief for owners of flood risk properties
If you haven't found what you needed on this page, telephone Victoria Marshall on 0161 785 3500 or make an enquiry.