Commercial Property Litigation
Our solicitors work closely with our Commercial Property Department. The Commercial Litigation Department advises commercial landlords and tenants when disputes arise. When disputes arise we aim to resolve matters as swiftly, with as little cost to you and your business as possible.
Some of our recent cases:
- Advising commercial landlords and tenants on all aspects, including obtaining possession of property, service of Section 25 Notices, recovery of rent arrears and damages for breach of covenant.
- Dispute over right of way and access to business premises.
- Acting for landlords/tenants in relation to dilapidation claims.
- Acting for commercial client in respect of urgent removal of trespassers from car park on three occasions. Obtained order for possession within days on each occasion forcing the removal of those trespassers until site secured.
- Acting for commercial landlord against former tenant in claim for damages for alleged misrepresentation on service of a Section 25 Notice.
- Successfully pursuing claim for damages for nuisance for commercial property owner against neighbouring property owner due to water ingress.