- Call us today on:
0161 785 3500
Lease Review Service (Fixed Fee)
Are you considering leasing a commercial property?
If yes, you need to check your potential obligations under the lease.
Lease Review - Fixed Fee Service
We can review the proposed lease and provide you with a lease report. We carry out this basic lease review service for a fixed fee of £495 plus VAT. The service includes:
- a meeting with us (or a telephone call if you prefer) to discuss your business needs, the property, the proposed lease and the terms proposed by the prospective landlord;
- a review of the lease;
- a review of any terms you might already have agreed with the landlord;
- written report in which we review the lease and explain:
- - how the terms of the lease affect you;
- - the obligations you will be taking on;
- - the costs you might incur.
We normally provide the written lease report within a week of receiving the draft lease and your instructions.
What if amendments to the lease are needed?
The fixed fee for the lease report does not include:
- amending the lease to protect your rights;
- negotiating with the landlord’s solicitors;
- carrying out required searches; and
- finalising and registering the lease.
Should you require such further work, get in touch with our Commercial Property Team and they will provide you with an estimate of the costs and fees.